Payment problem

Ahmet98
Level 2
Marmaris, Türkiye

Payment problem

Hello. We hosted a guest on 28th June for the first time. Rigt after that, 3 guests came on the 2nd and 11th July. However, we haven't got any payment since almost two weeks. We kindly request to help from the authorities immediately.

We have informed the airbn support about the issue but they says they are investigating the account and Manuel enters are occurring
Since we haven't got any payment, we have stopped hosting and couldn't accept the 30. 000 tl cost guest. Also if you don't provide any payment, I have to evict the present guests and close my doors to the newcomers

I kindly request you to provide my payment. It is not ethic to get the commission fee and ignore the landlord

I want to get in touch with highter authorites since you have failed the solve the problem for the two weeks but I know someone who had the same problem and got hls payment for the solution just in a day

Why you couldn't find a quick solution for me 

**[Images removed - Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Ahmet98 , I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your payouts yet. I've sent it over to the team now, hopefully we can get those payouts sorted for you ASAP! I'll let you know as soon as I know more. 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I already talked to ** from support. They couldn't do my transactions for 2 weeks. but yesterday a friend's transaction was done immediately. records remain

and

how long does it take to be approved

**[Name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

hello again. It's been almost 4 weeks. I still have not received payment.
And tomorrow the guests are coming.

In addition, electricity, water, internet and natural gas bills came.
If I can't pay they close the lines.

so if payment is not made i will not let the guest home tomorrow.