Payout delays - anyone else?

Answered!
Yavuz0
Level 2
University Park, TX

Payout delays - anyone else?

In 7 years getting paid by Airbnb, I've always received the funds in 2 business days to my 2 different Chase US account. 

For the 2 bookings which were paid last Monday April 4th, the money did not show up. It's been 7 business days today, still no money. It is even beyond the deadline in the release email, and beyond any lead times mentioned anywhere.

The following payouts also didn't reach my account. These are short term bookings, and nothing changed on my account. The last payout sent on April 2nd was deposited on April 4th. 

First time happening, and support is giving canned responses to wait a few more days and write back; then closing the case.

Anyone else experiencing issues? I wonder if they have changed something in their system.

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Yavuz0 ! That's strange, is your KYC completely up to date? You can find more about KYC here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/3004

I'll send this over to the team just to be sure, perhaps they can give the payouts you're still missing a little push. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Yavuz0 ! That's strange, is your KYC completely up to date? You can find more about KYC here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/3004

I'll send this over to the team just to be sure, perhaps they can give the payouts you're still missing a little push. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Yavuz0
Level 2
University Park, TX

Thank you @Sybe for support . Nothing flagged or wrong with the account. I've been using same for 7 years and I am a Superhost. I also received the 'payout sent email', but not the money itself. The payout also still shows under Upcoming ones for almost 10 days now, didn't move to Completed ones. 

Nolan-Rey0
Level 2
Cebu City, Philippines

Hi @Yavü0 , just want to know not the status on this now. Did you already get your money? I have the same exact issue too! I'm really frustrated, worried and anxious on when will my money arrive to my bank account. It's been 6 banking days now and I haven't get the money yet. 

Hello. Me too ı am having the same problem. What's going on with airbnb really ı dont know this year.

Holly178
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Yes I’m experiencing the same issue, I had guests checkin on 3 April and ordinarily payment would be released on 4 April and in my bank account on 5 April. 

I’ve called Airbnb 3 times and they just say the payment is released. I’ve now received payment for the following guests who checked in on 7 April. So clearly there is a problem but no explanation from Airbnb. 

I’ve confirmed with my bank there’s been no payment errors with the bank. 

it’s pretty annoying. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Holly178 ,

I wanted to let you know that I have reached out to the related teams to ask for further updates. I hope this gets resolved for you soon!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sara9233
Level 1
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I am experiencing a similar issue. My payout has been delayed by over 7 business days. The guest has already checked-in and checked-out. After follow-ups with AirBnB support team, I am still not getting a clear explanation nor solution for the delayed payout. 

If anyone can give any advise I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you

Pinoeer doesnt advise clients whent their debit card expires. This causes a  2-3 weeks delay to get new card.   Fired Pioneer. .

Found out you can now have AIrBnb pay directly to your own Debit Crad or Bank Account.  Guest checed in on 4/10/2023.  Payment attempted on 4/11/2023 to expired card.  Already setup 2 new payout methods.     Guest changed to larger condo and increased payout.  First $3,600 payout still not received after 14 days .  Did recieve smaller payout to debit card due to upgrade.  Many messages and 3 phone calls to Airbnb ambassadors - all promissing that someone in a special dept will call and resolve - its now a week later and same response. today.   Very POOR customer service from person in change of dept for disbursements.  Wonder if Brian Chesky is aware of this.

Mimi320
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Airbnb is declining evidence of their relationships with superhosts. I have not been paid for guest stays within a reasonable amount a time and the comments from the Airbnb super host support team are generic and sometimes even nonsensical simple because the team may not speak a particular language fluently. As a result, it is difficult to understand if one will ever be paid. Airbnb in my opinion are keeping money that is due to a host. They sit on payments and stall to pay hosts. I wish there was some recourse hosts could take. 

Elaine812
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

absolutely experiencing the same problem.  Payout used to be two days after guest arrived.  I finally spoke to a person today who gave me an explanation which made no sense implying receiving banks can be the problem but payment will be received up to 15dats after guest arrived.  I find this unacceptable.  I’ve asked for the actual HQ address so I can write to complain.