Place I have rented

Lisa9601
Level 1
Fort Myers, FL

Place I have rented

I had booked a Airbnb in Paris for 19 days . I had seen some bad reviews so I had asked if the place was clean she assured me it would be. We checked in and the place was nothing that we had thought it would be it was dirty the backyard was green molded with a dead bird it in so I knew it was not cleaned. We stayed overnight and  got a hotel the next day. I called Airbnb and they said they would help me get my money back and helped me book another stay with Airbnb. We checked into another Airbnb which was very nice. what I thought I was gettingwhat I thought I was gettingLooked beautiful rightLooked beautiful rightWhat I gotWhat I gotIMG_3518 (1).jpgIMG_3514 (1).jpggrimy cupsgrimy cupsdirty drawsdirty drawsDead bird with flies all over itDead bird with flies all over itWhen I got home they would not give me my money back on my first stay.  I will never stay at Airbnb again. They do not represent there customers only there renters. 

1 Reply 1
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Lisa9601 Kep on at Airbnb and you will get a refund. Worst case give it a few weeks then claim in the small claims court.