Problems with payments to hosts in Ukraine

Problems with payments to hosts in Ukraine

Hi, I am writing on behalf of many hoteliers and hosts from Ukraine.

Since the beginning of the war, we (hosts in Ukraine) have received great support from the inhabitants. People booked us to help financially. We were very grateful.

But since the beginning of the war, payments stopped coming to the card account of hosts from Ukraine from AirBnb. Before the start of the war, there were no problems with payments, we did not change any account settings.

Numerous calls to the support service (by phone, via chat) do not give any results. In the support service We are told "we will transfer it to the support service and contact you." And this has been the case for more than 2 weeks.

Please provide guidance and advice. Thanks 

48 Replies 48

Dear @Jenny!

Please not forget about me -@Sergey60 

I worked with Airbnb since 2013, about 10 years..Iam real host with Superhot status.. And its so sad that in so hard war time instead of support me  and @Yulia130  and  @Алена9 and another hosts we hear just silence and ignoring from Airbnb officials ..

Airbnb support adviced me to send as " documents"  to department who work with blocking  my utility bills for apartments.. I did that.. sent e mail.. no reply..today I again called to Support and again.. still no reply..  From 10 03 its still no result..

Please help us this hard time..please.. we just want work and try to do our job as we always did.. please help us.. please not let us fall dawn. I and another Ukraine hosts not want
Airbnb delete our accounts..

Hope we will hear some good news, its important for us have any good news in such days..

Thanks to everybody for support!

Slava Ukraini!

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Sergey60 

Just wanting to reassure you that you've not been forgotten - I'm working on how to get you an update at the moment - and someone will get back to you soon.

Take care

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Special Thanks for @Mike-And-Jane0  for trying help us and solve problem! Again thx a lot! We appreciate it!

Hi!

I just received a message from the support team that my account has been verified and that everything is fine. Now I m waiting for the receipt of payments to the bank account (I will write how everything goes).

Thanks everyone for the support.

Very glad for you! Another hosts hope for same)

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Yulia130   Wonderful News !!

@Yulia130 Excellent news. Do let us know if you don't get paid!

@Yulia130 I don't want to burst your bubble BUT I am afraid your listings are still suspended. 

Bumped to get attention as this thread has been swamped by EC policy moderator posts

Sergey60
Level 2
Kiev, Ukraine

Dear Airbnb community!

My case is solved now, I want thank you everybody for support!

BIG BIG THANK YOU!

Regards, Sergey

@Sergey60 That is really good to hear. Also it is even better to hear how your army is starting to drive Russia back to its borders near Kharkiv. Hopefully we will be able to visit Kiev soon.

Yes! About Army its super good, finally western countries gave Ukraine heave weapon and situation now better , 1 month ago life come back a bit to Kiev, now its coming back to Kharkov. So now Russians cant use artillery to destroy city.  Yes, they use a lot of rockets , but they launch it for all country((( Anyway, we will win!

Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Sergey60   Fantastic News!  

Maksym19
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Good afternoon dear AirBnb community!

Good afternoon @Catherine-Powell @Jenny @Kate867 @Mike-And-Jane0

I have exactly the same situation.

My name is Maxim, I have also been working for AirBnb since 2015. We have many reviews.
On February 24, 2022, the war began in Ukraine.

Russia attacked my country.

All this time we continued to work, received many guests, groups of 10 people and more came to us! In May 2022, a groom came to us to hide from the war. We accepted them, they made a payment, but from May 26 to this time I have not received a payment.

I contacted support more than 5 times. I called you more than 10 times, but did not receive any answer, AirBnb just blocked my money.

I contacted the guests, their money was withdrawn.

Please help me get paid. I have a war in my country, we need to pay salaries to workers.

Our facility is located in Ukraine, I have a Ukrainian passport, a bank account in Ukraine.
We didn't break anything. Help us!

Thank you!

Maksym
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Maksym19, and sorry to hear you're in a similar situation!

I've passed this to the team for you, if I get any more answers I will share them with you here. If there's any movement as well on your end, let us know please!

Thanks, 

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines