Receipts UK

Answered!
Sarah5384
Level 1
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Receipts UK

Hi 

I need to be able to provide a document  that shows the guest name and the property address, is that possible please?

I thought I could use a guest receipt and  I’ve looked at the receipts help article instructions and tried to do this on a past booking but cannot get past step 3 ‘tap Total Cost’  as there is no Total Cost button.

Many thanks

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sarah5384 We use Microsoft Word. But this is only needed for private bookings. For bookings via Airbnb they should get the receipt from Airbnb.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Sarah5384 We use Microsoft Word. But this is only needed for private bookings. For bookings via Airbnb they should get the receipt from Airbnb.

Many thanks..  if my guest gets a receipt with address and her name on it that might work ok. Thanks!

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Who do you need to provide a document to with the guest name and property address @Sarah5384  and why? Not something I've come across before in the UK.

Guests booking confirmation provides them with this information.

Sarah5384
Level 1
Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Hi… thanks for your reply, it’s needed by the council for a car parking permit application for my guest, she’ll be staying for at least 9 months. Cheers