Rental Agreement

Deborah28
Level 1
Maumee, OH

Rental Agreement

I am a new host to Airbnb.  I have my first contact interested in renting.  I don't see where I attach my Rental Agreement for them to execute.  I don't see a place to do so.  Deborah

78 Replies 78

@Richa5

What Visa process.

David

Airbnb is not the renter, their only a short term rental market place, no matter how they try to sell otherwise read the TOS and understand they are not property managers and you have not assigned them any legal authority.  You need to interact with your potential rental and send them an application and rental agreement.  OK, you had to agree to let Airbnb take control of money collection so they can insure they get theirs or they boot you to the back of 100's of ads.  Why i left the market place but then I don't rent by the night either and never will rent to transient renters to risky!

Denise853
Level 1
Parrish, FL

Our HOA Board requires a copy of our Rental Agreement and its  approval before we post our listing.  I assume it's printing out the listing, but where should we include a "Rental Agreement" that would satisfy the HOA?

Your HOA has no legal rights when it comes to your rental, they can only apply the same rules they apply to all owners that's it, you are responsible for your renters, tell them to take a hike!