Reservation confirmed. You’re going to Passoscuro! Your host, Bruno, is available to answer any questions about your trip.

Answered!

Reservation confirmed. You’re going to Passoscuro! Your host, Bruno, is available to answer any questions about your trip.

I contacted many times this host via Email. He is not responding me.
Please let me know the way to resolve this issue. I will be with 2 kids. One is 6 years old and other one will be 1 years and I will travel with my wife. The host confirmed our booking but now he is not responding my Emails since 03 May 2023.

Please resolve this issue.

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Muhammad284 

As a host myself, my preferred communication is via the Airbnb message system which is easily accessible either via your phone with the app or on your computer.   We are notified by Airbnb that we have a message from our guest by several means, SMS, email etc so it's really difficult not to miss!

If that doesn't work then I would suggest contacting Airbnb customer service who will try their end but I can quite understand that this lack of response is worrying but hopefully it's just that there is a possible problem with the email link as it goes through Airbnb and not directly to the hosts private email address.

Let us know how you get on!

All the best

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Muhammad284 

As a host myself, my preferred communication is via the Airbnb message system which is easily accessible either via your phone with the app or on your computer.   We are notified by Airbnb that we have a message from our guest by several means, SMS, email etc so it's really difficult not to miss!

If that doesn't work then I would suggest contacting Airbnb customer service who will try their end but I can quite understand that this lack of response is worrying but hopefully it's just that there is a possible problem with the email link as it goes through Airbnb and not directly to the hosts private email address.

Let us know how you get on!

All the best

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Muhammad284 ,

For which dates had you made the booking?

Have you tried connecting with the Host through Airbnb App as Joelle suggested below? Have you also reached out to Airbnb support?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines