Reservations in Pakistan

Answered!

Reservations in Pakistan

Hi,

This is Tabassum ** from Pakistan, I have uploaded a listing on Air BnB for a couple of months but recieved only one booking (even after discount and promotions).

Are all hosts having same kind of problem?

Are there any suggestions or guidelines that we should follow to get more bookings/guests.

Thanks.

**[Las name hidden due to privacy concerns - Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Tabassum2, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

This is a topic that some of our Hosts have been discussing previously in our community. You can find some conversations >>here<<. Feel free to modify the keywords in the search bar to get more results.

I am also sharing >>here<< some articles that can bring some ideas on how to improve your listing and get more bookings.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Tabassum2, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center!

This is a topic that some of our Hosts have been discussing previously in our community. You can find some conversations >>here<<. Feel free to modify the keywords in the search bar to get more results.

I am also sharing >>here<< some articles that can bring some ideas on how to improve your listing and get more bookings.

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Awais-Anjum0
Level 2
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Hi Tabassum,

It's not uncommon for hosts to face challenges with bookings, especially when starting out. Have you considered optimizing your listing with attractive photos, detailed descriptions, and competitive pricing? Utilizing AirBnB's promotional tools and improving your listing's visibility through promotions can also help. Professional photos and highlighting specific areas those can catch guest attention can increase chances of bookings. 

Additionally, gathering positive reviews from previous guests can enhance credibility and attract more bookings. Keep experimenting and refining your approach, and hopefully, you'll see an increase in bookings soon. Good luck!

Regards, 

Awais Warraich

Maida26
Level 2
Lahore DHA, Pakistan

Hello tabassum,

You should hire a co-host for your listing. A co-host's good reviews and experience can be a positive sign for potential guests, making them more likely to book the listing. You can hire commission based as well don't need to pay fix amount.  If you need any help to find with good reviews then I can help you with it.