Reservations in Pakistan

Answered!
Imran103
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

Reservations in Pakistan

Hi,

I have dozen of listings on Airbnb, since last few months very rare inquiries are coming, almost not coming, is anyone else facing the same issues in Lahore, Pakistan

Is that due current political situation in Pakistan? 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Imran103 and Welcome to our Community.

Since our forum is a global community, it can sometimes be a challenge for hosts from your own country to come across your posts. That's why I would like to suggest trying out the search bar located at the top of our community. Simply type in some relevant keywords like "Pakistan" and "Reservations," and you'll be able to find hosts from your own country who could help with your question.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Imran103 and Welcome to our Community.

Since our forum is a global community, it can sometimes be a challenge for hosts from your own country to come across your posts. That's why I would like to suggest trying out the search bar located at the top of our community. Simply type in some relevant keywords like "Pakistan" and "Reservations," and you'll be able to find hosts from your own country who could help with your question.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Maida26
Level 2
Lahore DHA, Pakistan

Hi @Imran103 My listing is also in Lahore with good reviews. we can discuss about this issue after seeing your listing area. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Maida26,  I just wanted to let you know that I’ve tagged Imran in your comment so he gets a notification and is more likely to read it.

To tag someone, simply use the @ symbol and select the user from the drop-down menu.

I hope this helps!

-----