Review removal help!

Susan5244
Level 2
Elmhurst, IL

Review removal help!

I am looking for similar advice on how to have a review removed. I’ve had 55, 5 star reviews. I had a guest stay over the Easter holiday. She commented that her family didn’t have room for her, but then space opened up. She invited 7 other guests to the property (children) Who got bubblegum all over the floor, walls, sofa, and pillows. When I questioned her about the damage, she threatened to leave a negative review if I filed a claim. 
she left a one star review, claimed it was racism and there was a sewage leakage. 
i have proof of the gum and she doesn’t have proof of anything. 
airbnb told me when I first called with my concerns,  they assured me they would remove a retaliatory review. since then I have tried to escalate over many hours over the phone and they keep telling me that she didn’t violate any policy with her review. I’m sorry calling me racist is an incredible violation for anyone. I’m shocked at that this guest can just print lies in order to avoid paying for her stay and airbnb would support it when it’s the only negative review I’ve ever received. Please help.

1 Reply 1
Debbie210
Level 10
Huntington Beach, CA

How did your guest not pay for her stay? 
It also sounds like she lied about the number of guests? 
If  you have photos of the gum and a plumber, stating there is no sewer leak. 
Good Luck.