Reviews

Michelle3932
Level 2
Warren, MI

Reviews

If I don’t give a review on a guest, does his review get posted? 

4 Replies 4
Patricia2526
Top Contributor
Manila, Philippines

Hello @Michelle3932 

Yes, a guest's review will be posted even if you don't submit a review for them.  Reviews are double-blind, meaning neither the host nor the guest can see the other’s review until both are submitted, or until a 14-day review period ends. If you choose not to review, your guest's review will still be published after that period.

Elena4354
Level 10
Porto, Portugal

Hello, @Michelle3932, yes, according to the rules, if you do not write a review, the guest review will be published 14 days after the booking ends.

Reviews are posted after both parties have submitted their reviews, or once the 14-day period has ended – whichever comes first.

You can find more information about reviews here:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/13/

Kind regards.

Elena.

Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Michelle3932 ,

I recently received an inquiry from a guest who had a review stating: "I do not recommend accepting this guest, who broke things and left the house messy." You can probably guess how this review impacted my decision. Reviews are important, so feel free to briefly warn other hosts about troublesome guests.

Just be aware that when a guest or a host writes a review, the other party receives a notification from Airbnb about it. The notification does not include the content, just that a review was written. Both you and the guest have 14 days to write a review.

There are many different strategies in the community regarding when, if, and how to write a review. I leave it to you to find out what works best for you.

Tarek78
Level 1
Madinaty, Egypt

Yes , after 15 days