Reviews

Lynda425
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Reviews

Hi! I'm a new host and have hosted 2 stays so far. But the automated message Airbnb should be sending guest requesting a review, doesn't arrive. Has anyone experienced this issue if so I need direction with this. Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

Hi @Lynda425 I haven't encountered this but I'm assuming that you have checked even the email notifications (if turned on) from Airbnb about writing a review to the email you have on your account? If yes, you might need to contact Airbnb support. They can provide insights into whether this is a known issue and offer solutions. It's helpful to provide them with specific examples, such as reservation details where the review request was not sent, so they can investigate more effectively. Hope this helps!

Hi! Alicia, appreciate you taking your time to reply to my inquiry. I finally got the email to leave a review. I guess it just took a bit longer than I expected. Thanks. 

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

@Lynda425  Just FYI, the email is not necessary. There are options for both guests and hosts to leave a review on their respective reservation page. 

Hey! Kia. After reading information on website about reviews, I came across that, information Appreciate you taking the time to help me out. Thanks.