Rezervasyon sayı / Reservation number

Yusif1
Level 1
Baku, Azerbaijan

Rezervasyon sayı / Reservation number

Yeni bir ev sahibiyim ama artık rezervasyon isteyi gelmiyor. Evin son konaklamadan sonra tamamen müsait ve boş olacak. Lütfen ne yapmam gerektiğini söyleyin. Kayıtı ilk oluşturduğumda çok fazla rezervason isteği vardi neden şimdi öyle olmuyor? Bir şey yapa bilirmisiniz ya da ben ne yapa bilirim yardımcı olurmusunuz?

___

I'm a new host, but I don't get the booking request anymore. Your house will be fully available and empty after the last stay. Please tell me what I should do. When I first created the registration there were a lot of reservation requests, why is it not happening now? Can you do something or can you help me what to do?

(Google translation added by OCM)

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Yusif1, Thank you so much for reaching out to our community!

It looks like you need some help with getting more bookings. Here’s a conversation where our hosts are sharing some ideas o how to increase bookings—please take a look and let us know what you think.

Another great suggestion for new Hosts is to start a 👉critique my listing' thread, where our seasoned Hosts can provide insights on improvements to enhance your chances of receiving more bookings.

I hope these tips are helpful.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Yusif1 Switch your photos around often, update your description. Sometimes the slightest changes can boost your visibility. I recommend making a change or two, once or twice a week. If that doesn’t help, consider dropping the price to a price that as at the lower end or below the prices of similar surrounding listings.

@Yusif1 What you can do is periodically update your pictures and description about your property. Also you can check your competition at what they are charging. If you have a certain extra then it's okay to charge extra otherwise if it's comparable, you can try to lower your property's price. Glad this helps! 

Jean7757
Level 2
Salisbury, United Kingdom

Hi Yusif

i have only had a Quick Look as I’m in work,but think you need to improve your photos ,also it looks like there is someone living there as there are personal items in the photos which is not a good advert for someone expecting to rent the whole apartment .will look when I have more time and hope things improve for you