Seville Spain Co-Host needed

Answered!
Nick3146
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Seville Spain Co-Host needed

Hello, I am currently buying an apartment in Seville in the Santa Cruz area 5 minute walk from The Cathedral.  I live in the USA and need a lCo-Host to create and manage an Airbnb listing, greet guests, answer guest questions,  do cleaning/laundry/restocking. The Co-Host must live in Seville and speak Spanish and English.  Please let me know if anyone is interested in Co-Hosting.  Thanks!

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please don't let a cohost set up a listing for your flat under their profile you lose all control @Nick3146 

You should set up the listing and add your cohost as a cohost in that way the rating and reviews stay with you and you can easily take back management if there are issues.

have you checked to see if your property meets STR regulations there ? 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
John6181
Level 2
San Diego, CA
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Nick3146 , Welcome to the Community Center🌻

Did you try out Airbnb's Co-hosting platform as @John6181 rightly suggested? It would be a good starting point to look for reliable Co-host leads for sure! 

We do have a guide on how to use the service, if it's helpful just in case : How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Do keep us posted how you get along with your search and becoming a Host yourself on Airbnb! Wishing you all the best!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Luana52
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Hi Nick,

I read that you are looking for a co-host, and if you haven't found one yet, I would be very interested.

I have experience hosting my apartments in Rome, Lake Como, and Berlin from 2012 to 2018. I consistently received very good feedback and was a Superhost for a while.

Please let me know if you are still interested.

All the best,
Luana

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Please don't let a cohost set up a listing for your flat under their profile you lose all control @Nick3146 

You should set up the listing and add your cohost as a cohost in that way the rating and reviews stay with you and you can easily take back management if there are issues.

have you checked to see if your property meets STR regulations there ?