Someone to greet guests when I am not available Little Bourke Street Melbourne Aust

Loris1
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Someone to greet guests when I am not available Little Bourke Street Melbourne Aust

Hi community. The apartment's body corporate are about to remove all keysafes.  This is sad as I cannot always be available to greet guests. Anyone interested in greeting my guests on a casual basis? Thank you. Loris

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Loris1 , seems like having a Co-host for your listing may help. Have you explored this website where you can find Co-hosts available near you

We also have a guide on How to find and become an experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? I hope it helps you make the most of the website link I've shared above and help you with a trusted lead.

Please keep us updated, if you've already managed to find a Co-host.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Bhumika. It seems that the cohosts near me are offering full service but not the ability to greet guests on an ad-hoc basis. Stay well all. Regards Loris

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Can you ask your cleaner to provide this service for an extra fee? Or restrict check ins to when you can be available ? @Loris1 

Loris1
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Thanks Helen, problem is that it may be many hours between a clean (when cleaner is available) and a guest arrival. I may be forced to restrict arrivals to "standard times", but therefore the many who arrive late (e.g. 11pm+) will miss out. Regards Loris