Superhost of 3.5+ years suspended for identity verification

Answered!
Meltem27
Level 2
St. Petersburg, FL

Superhost of 3.5+ years suspended for identity verification

My account was suspended 3 days ago requiring me to redo my identity verification.  I have about 15 listings and guests at my properties as we speak and have been a Superhost for years.  My identity was varied years ago, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't be able to host.  I have been calling airbnb support and they keep sending my case to their "specialized team" without results.  I am very frustrated.  My calendar is blocked.  I had a booking request for $12K stay which I have now lost because I cannot confirm the guest.  Airbnb help line is not helping me.  I am being ignored and not sure what I can do to get my calendar opened up and suspension lifted.  I have redone the verification and have confirmation from airbnb I am fully varified from 2 days ago yet, at this point but my listings remain suspended.  I would appreciate any advice/help.  

Top Answer

Everything is now resolved.  It was unknown why this ever happened but now it's fixed.  

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Meltem27, I'm so sorry about this.

I checked your listing and see that all your listings are active and the calendar is bookable.

I hope everything has been resolved on your end.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Everything is now resolved.  It was unknown why this ever happened but now it's fixed.