Superhost - so far down the list!! :(

Answered!
Karen3722
Level 2
Louth, United Kingdom

Superhost - so far down the list!! :(

Hello everyone.

Can anyone give me tips on how to gain more bookings through AIRBNB.  I have just turned superhost but I dont get much luck with AIRBNB and most of my bookings come through booking.com. 

When I search my property in this area it comes quite far down the list (I thought this might improve with superhost status but sadly it didn't).  

Anyone out there know if I'm doing something wrong with AIRBNB or have any advice on how to be "more seen"?

Thanks all 

Karen 🙂

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The problem is if your calendar is booked out because you have bookings from another platform this will mean you are lower down the rankings. @Karen3722 

you may also be operating in an oversaturated market

have you looked at supply and demand for your type of property in your location ? 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

The problem is if your calendar is booked out because you have bookings from another platform this will mean you are lower down the rankings. @Karen3722 

you may also be operating in an oversaturated market

have you looked at supply and demand for your type of property in your location ? 

Karen3722
Level 2
Louth, United Kingdom

Thanks Helen.  I think it might be that my calendar is booked out by booking.com pushing me down then.  Which is a catch 22 as I can't get more airbnb bookings if I'm lower on search results so the spaces will just keep getting filled by booking.com.

Perhaps the superhost thing will help a little.  

Thanks for replying 🙂