The co-host is needed urgently in Prospect Heights/Crown Heights, Brooklyn.

Answered!
Demi2
Level 2
New York, NY

The co-host is needed urgently in Prospect Heights/Crown Heights, Brooklyn.

An urgent experienced co-host is needed in Brooklyn Crown Heights Prospect Heights. Any leads would be appreciated. I’m traveling in 2 days and need to add a listing and manage a reservation.

Any leads would be helpful.

Thank you,

Dem

1 Best Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Demi2, Happy New Year! 🎊

The best place for you to find a Co-Host would be to check out the 'How to find and become a Co-Host' topic.

Hope this helps. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why you have left it to the last minute 😀

try posting on the New York host group @Demi2 

I did not leave it to the last minute. The guy I had lined up and was not responding to texts or emails. 

I’m looking for a back up.

Thanks,

Demi

Demi2
Level 2
New York, NY

I desperately need a good cohost in Crown/Prospect Heights, Brooklyn. I'm traveling tomorrow, and the co-host I lined up has gone MIA, not responding to texts or emails.

Please help.

Demi

Please respond only if you have helpful suggestions to refrain from yelling at me for waiting till the last minute. I did not. He just wigged out on me.

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant and similar discussions in one place]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Demi2 ! I noticed your post on another thread as well and have merged it here to keep all the suggestions in one place. I am sorry to hear about the situation with the Co-Host.

I wanted to share a guide, that can help you with some relevant information about finding Co-Hosts. here : https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Guides/How-to-find-and-become-an-experienced-Co-Host-o... .

As Helen mentioned, you can also share this urgency in the Local Host Clubs, where you can find area-specific Hosts, who may be actively looking to Co-Host.  I have the link to the New York City Host Club handy here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/830896930840373 .

Hope it helps!

-----

Kaylee71
Level 2
Jacksonville, FL

Hi Demi, If you still need a Co-Host I would love to help.

Hello ,can someone help me with short term license please

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Demi2, Happy New Year! 🎊

The best place for you to find a Co-Host would be to check out the 'How to find and become a Co-Host' topic.

Hope this helps. 

-----