There appears to be an error in the program

There appears to be an error in the program

Yes, 361+ listings are in the wrong spot.

3 different agents says to submit 361 reports. 

The weird thing is reporting each seems to be pulling the report of the previous listing. Hence it's a programing issue where even the reports for the listing are corrupt. Is there a way to escelate this to someone who can actually fix this? 

Screenshot_20231108_213040_Brave.png

Air bnb programming issue.
This isn't in kansas
We tried to report in bulk, but 3 support agents said to report all 361 individually

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Independence--KS-67301--USA/homes?tab_id=home_tab&flexible_trip_lengths%5B%...

2 Replies 2
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Patrick3052 

Just wanted to thank you for being so diligent as to come here and let us know about this 😊

Although we're not a customer service community, I've flagged this to the right team so they can have a look. 

I was a bit confused at first until I clicked on a few and realized there was no way you'd be seeing a skyline in Independence!

Were you able to find a listing that suited what you were looking for in the end?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

I'm a little confused your profile says you're a guest . Who's listings are you referring to and what's your connection with them. @Patrick3052 

airbnb's listing often show incorrectly it's an issue to do with Google maps I've given up correcting mine .