Unresponsive guest taking packages

Answered!
Sheila838
Level 1
Denver, CO

Unresponsive guest taking packages

Hi guys. I am not sure if I am in the right department but I have a situation and I am looking for some thoughts...  I have a very unresponsive guest (reads the messages). I've gotten 2-3 packages delivered and he quickly has brought them in. I contacted Airbnb and they said they got no reply, either.  He is staying for a month and I really need those packages. Thoughts? What should I do at this point? 

1 Best Answer
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Sheila838 

Did you try calling the guest? If the guest is fully identified, you might find the number in the reservation. I had a similar issue where I had to wait for the guest to check out to get my parcels. Since then, I have learned my lesson and make sure to send the parcels elsewhere.
When writing the review consider mentioning that the guest is unresponsive.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Sheila838 

Did you try calling the guest? If the guest is fully identified, you might find the number in the reservation. I had a similar issue where I had to wait for the guest to check out to get my parcels. Since then, I have learned my lesson and make sure to send the parcels elsewhere.
When writing the review consider mentioning that the guest is unresponsive.

Thanks Guy. The number associated to his account is the wrong number…

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Sheila838 you should have his phone number on the guest details so you could give him a call. Guests don't always check messages.

how does the guest have access to your deliveries? 

Thanks guys. I have tried contacting him but the phone number replies with “wrong number.” 

He has read the messages on Airbnb though.