Wedding held without permission

Answered!

Wedding held without permission

My last tenant held a wedding at my house with 60+ people without permission. I left a review stating this, but then the tenant changed their profile name to someone I have never heard of and now my review will not reflect on the person who was actually the approved tenant. How do I go  about getting the review to tie to the original tenant?

1 Best Answer

@Lynn1720. Going forward always a good idea to refer to the name of the actual booked guest(s) in your review.

Your review comment was very professional but do you still have time to respond to "Taylor's" review. If yes, then include their booking full name and anything else factually you know to tie them to it such as where they came from, previous number of reviews, etc.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Lynn1720 realistically you won't be able to. There are many ways guests can avoid reviews I am afraid.

Oh and you keep mentioning tenants. I wouldn't advise using this wording unless the guests truly have tenants rights.

Great. That makes the  review process totally useless.

@Lynn1720 nothing in life is perfect. The Airbnb review system is the best out there for STR. Its hard to bullet proof it but it works well in many situations.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

@Lynn1720  In this business prevention is everything, really. There is no real deposit, the guest could make up any crazy story, they could shut down one account and start another, they can show up with a herd if not watched like a hawk, etc etc. It only takes 1/10 to take the fun out of it. Fabulous place btw!

@Lynn1720. Going forward always a good idea to refer to the name of the actual booked guest(s) in your review.

Your review comment was very professional but do you still have time to respond to "Taylor's" review. If yes, then include their booking full name and anything else factually you know to tie them to it such as where they came from, previous number of reviews, etc.

Done. Thanks for the advice.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

How were they able to have sixty people at your listing without you knowing this @Lynn1720 

Do you not have CCTV? 

Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

Unbelievable