Welcoming all Superhosts

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5,614 Replies 5,614
Wolfgang90
Level 3
Zürich, Switzerland

Beeing a host on airbnb for more than five years, I have received good reviews all the time. For some reason, I never made it to super host. Now that I‘m married to a lovely and wonderful brazilian woman since November 2017, I finally reached the olympus. I am very glad that our effort is beeing appreciated. Tourists arrive as guests and they depart as friends mostly.

Airbnb changed my life and has helped me a lot to go through difficult times in my past. I am a very open and social person. Therefore I‘m the perfect person to open my house for unkown people.

Whenever we‘re abroad, we use airbnb for accommodation, like we did today at the jazz festival in Montreux.

Peace and love for everybody

Wolfgang + Rose

I would LOVE to visit Switzerland! 
both of my daughters have been, but I have never been overseas!

Ines56
Level 5
Split, Croatia

Hi, hello everyone .... I just got SUPERHOST .. I'm very surprised. My hard work and concern for the guest gave results! I am a host and I rent apartments in a beautiful city in the Mediterranean, Split ... My country is small, called Croatia and has only 4 million inhabitants, but we have beautiful sea, beach, food, wine and olive oil and we have a big heart and we gladly receive guests!
KNOW YOU FOR MY COUNTRY? MY COUNTRY CROATIA IS WITH FOOTBALL REPRESENTATION IN THE FINALE OF THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN RUSSIA! On Sunday, exactly 2 days, we play with FRENCH! I know we will win because we have a big heart and pride .... My little country Croatia was created for great victories!36729309_274022826496295_1560031249752391680_n.jpg36228726_1436797073132685_2380200450864447488_n.jpg

I was cheering for Croatia, what an exciting game that was!

Congrats!!! I love Croatia! I visited in 2019. I also have a friend from there. Beautiful, Beautiful country!

My husband and i visited Croatia on a cruise as one of the stops in 2019.

We want to come back and visit your beautiful country for a longer time.

Beutiful Croatia and very friendly people! My husband and I visited Croatia back in 2011. Can't wait to go back. 

Love Croatia ❤️ I traveled to many places North to South, very charming. I will be back.

Please attach your bnb link!

so glad to hear that!! I’m traveling with my husband to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary to Dubrovnik!! I’m so excited!! We live in Madrid although I’m Argentine 😉

best wishes!

Angie

Come to Edmonton, AB Canada and be our guests.

I am a "Superhost" because of the cooperation from the guests. I did my duty by making myself available when needed, keeping it clean, comfortable and make necessary things available. Thanks guests.

I  went through Split on the way to see the sea-organ in Zadar.  Beautiful seaside locations.

Hello Ines!

I am from Brazil and have a place to rent in Maceió, the best beach in Brasil!

I want to know your country!

Garrin0
Level 2
Eastern Passage, Canada

Hi Claudete send me a link to your listing. I am Chef Garrin and host a private beautiful suite in our home on the ocean.

Oi Claudete me chamo Paulo e somos Superhost  em Carolina do Norte USA . É sempre muito trabalhoso para deixar nossos guest contente mas no final de tudo vale a pena estamos muito felizes com esse negócio. Um abraço