Answered!
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcoming all Superhosts

Superhost_Blog.gif

Hello,

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost! Your responsiveness and reliability has earned the trust of your guests and they can’t stop talking about your outstanding hospitality.

If you’re new to the Community Center, this is a place to connect with hosts around the world to get insights, share stories, and support one another.

Introduce yourself to other Superhosts below and feel free to share a bit about your home, your region, or your favorite hosting tip. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some new friends.

We’re so happy to welcome you as one of our most valued hosts on Airbnb.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone! We're so thrilled to welcome our new Superhosts visiting the Community Center and this thread from 2018! 🌻 Look how far we've come with our amazing Hosts across the globe😉

We congratulate you for this incredible achievement and invite you to introduce yourself on our new Welcome Superhost thread below to share your joy and passion for hosting! 😍

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5,781 Replies 5,781
Slavc0
Level 2
Kranj, Slovenia

Thank you! I like this ceremony 🙂

Thank you Airbnb 👋👍😍

Roberto735
Level 1
Siena, Italy

We find pleasure in making guests feel good.

Annette-and-Erik0
Level 2
Rönninge, Sweden

Superhost again! We are so happy! Welcome to our place in Stockholm!

Florence-and-Christophe0
Level 2
La Rochelle, France

Thank you so much for your trust airbnb. It's a real pleasure to work with you.

Eric808
Level 2
Charmouth, United Kingdom

Great to become a super host on England’s Jurassic Coast - thanks AirBNB, have enjoyed meeting all our visitors!

It is amazing being a part of Airbnb community. Fabiana and me are very proud to be part of it, to have the pleasure to host al lot of people coming from all over the world and of being Superhost 9 times in a row!! that's fantastic!! Great!!

Thank you so much! We are solo happy cause we have reached it in just 1year (4 time in a row)! Everyone is welcomed to Bari south east Italy! Thank you!!!

Fiorella33
Level 2
Lombardy, Italy

Thanks Air BnB for the goal achieved in just three months! I hope to improve my hospitality better and better and to keep this achievement for long time!

I am so excited and grateful to Air BNB and  my guest to Being a superhost means a lot for me. In my previous job as Customer Service give me great pleasure of giving the best and quality service! It gives me courage to be a better super super host:❤️  I am open for whatever tips to be the best host to Air bnb and my guest!

Magdalena74
Level 2
Palma, Spain

Thanks to Airbnb for giving me the opportunity to enter your community.   I am very happy to get my third Superhost!.  I always behave with my guests very natural, trying to help in what I can without being heavy, I feel that I have had great luck with all my guests, being superhost is merit of both parties!.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

It is really wonderful to hear all your lovely comments. A huge congratulations to all of you and thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to hosting our community. 

I bet you all have some amazing stories and memories hosting your guests, so feel free to share here or elsewhere in the Community Center. 

Thank you again and here's to hosting! 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Rosa295
Level 2
Oliveri, Italy

Hello there!

I’m SUPERHOST for the fourth time in a row! What an emotion! 🙂

Such a beautiful experience to be an Airbnb Superhost! 

I’m very happy and satisfied! 

Thanks for making me feel so special! ❤️

Rosalba38
Level 1
Pompeii, Italy

Thanks to all my guests and AIRBNB. Being a superhost is a gratification for the attention and commitment I put into my work!

Mar85
Level 2
Frankfurt, Germany

Wow! I'm really very happy!  :-DDD  It was great news for me this morning!