What can I do, banned from booking but I have $1400 credit to use

Sam7617
Level 2
Hervey Bay, Australia

What can I do, banned from booking but I have $1400 credit to use

To begin, I’ve got only positive reviews and have been a user for 8 years.  
I went to book a large beach house for my family (5kids and my parents) and booked and paid. However needed to cancel because the host sold their property. So I chose to get a credit thinking I’d rebook somewhere else. 

found a new place but airbnb has blocked me! They’ve said because of unauthorised prties I can only books private rooms or hotels  !?! 

So I have a $1400 credit that I can’t spend on a holiday because no hotel/private room is going to fit our family of 7.

Do I have any hope in resolving this? What can I do 🥲

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Do you know what review they are referring to. I can only see positive reviews on your profile? @Sam7617 

I would screenshot your reviews and share with Airbnb CS.

Sam7617
Level 2
Hervey Bay, Australia

There is no negative review. Airbnb cannot tell me why my booking/account has been flagged as a party risk. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Sam7617, thank you for posting in our community, and I’m sorry about this situation.

Have there been any updates since you posted here? I’ve shared your case with the team for review, and they will reach out to you with further guidance.

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad