What is the Property management software that Airbnb says I need to use to change date availability???

Answered!
Teresa588
Level 1
San Antonio, TX

What is the Property management software that Airbnb says I need to use to change date availability???

I don't understand why now I cannot go in and block dates on my calendar on the app or on the desktop version --- when I try, it says: 
Need to make changes? You can edit availability settings in your property management software" --- ? Why is it doing this? Is it because I am now a Team with more than one host??? 

Thanks in advance for any clarification!

1 Best Answer

Hi @Robyn515 

If you have verified that you don’t have any 3rd party apps by going to your account/privacy & sharing/data services, then you’ll have to talk to customer service. Take a screenshot of the error message and screenshot of account showing you have nothing connected and forward to customer service.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi @Teresa588 

Hmmm...sounds like the listing(s) are connected to a third party app like a dynamic pricing service or Channel Manager? I would double check with the primary Host and verify:

Go to:

Account

Privacy & Sharing

Services

Connected Services

Joan2709_0-1711241045415.png

I get the same message and I have not set this up with a third party. What to do? I can't update my calendar and need to

Hi @Robyn515 

If you have verified that you don’t have any 3rd party apps by going to your account/privacy & sharing/data services, then you’ll have to talk to customer service. Take a screenshot of the error message and screenshot of account showing you have nothing connected and forward to customer service.