When does a review get posted?

Answered!
Allen253
Level 4
Dallas, TX

When does a review get posted?

Hey,

I’m new to hosting and just had my first guest stay this past weekend!

we have both left reviews for each other and I was wondering when that review would be public. When I go to my listing, it shows that the review has been posted but it’s showing “No reviews (yet) , Show other reviews) and the review the guest posted for that listing is under the “other reviews”.

the review the guest posted for my listing should show directly to the listing…is there a minimum amount of reviews before it shows up on your listing?

1 Best Answer
Katja202
Level 10
Ruinen, Netherlands

@Allen253 when you both have written a review, the review will be published. You can see it in the ad. But not yet in the listing. In the listing you won’t see the reviews until you have three reviews. 

Groetjes Katja

View Best Answer in original post

62 Replies 62

@Kimberly901  start your own thread so you get 100% of replies just for you, posting a new topic in a thread about something else isn't going to get a good result 🙂 

try answer me when I have to clean room, how much we can charge, service fees, because I have to clean daily. 

Congratulations on your first hosting experience! The timing of when reviews appear on your Airbnb listing can vary. Typically, Airbnb reviews are published immediately after both the guest and the host have submitted their reviews or after the 14-day review period has ended, whichever comes first.

It's possible that there might be a delay in the system updating the review display on your listing. Give it a little more time, and if the issue persists, you can contact Airbnb support for assistance.

There is no minimum amount of reviews required for them to show up on your listing. Once the review process is complete for a specific stay, the reviews should be visible on your listing page for future guests to see