Which Channel Managers do you use?

Answered!
Casey366
Level 2
Pompano Beach, FL

Which Channel Managers do you use?

Hi I'm a fairly new host and I currently only have two properties. I've been using Hospitable because of the price but geez it's been so unbelievably problematical and they only work with three booking platforms; Airbnb, VRBO and Booking.com. What channel manager do you use?

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Casey366 ! Thank you for sharing your questions with other Hosts in our Community. Have you managed to research better alternatives in the meantime? Our Hosts have discussed about channel managers often and I would like to share a few existing discussions that might help in assessing suitable options for you : Click here to view discussions  . 

I am also inviting a few Hosts if they can help us by sharing their experience of using a channel manager : @Loretta126 @Kristina607 @Bob297 @Cristobal29 . I hope we can learn from their experiences!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Casey366 ! Thank you for sharing your questions with other Hosts in our Community. Have you managed to research better alternatives in the meantime? Our Hosts have discussed about channel managers often and I would like to share a few existing discussions that might help in assessing suitable options for you : Click here to view discussions  . 

I am also inviting a few Hosts if they can help us by sharing their experience of using a channel manager : @Loretta126 @Kristina607 @Bob297 @Cristobal29 . I hope we can learn from their experiences!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Casey366 
I use smoobu