Would NOT host guests again -review question

Willene1
Level 9
Kaleden, Canada

Would NOT host guests again -review question

I am wondering what action is taken when you choose No to the guest review question -

“Would you host these guests again?”

I doubt the next host sees that and I somehow doubt that they would be blocked from rebooking so I am curious as to what affect this has. 

We are hosting 5  30ish (age) guests that just ask for so many favours and ask silly questions, then 30 seconds later, they figure it out.  Keep texting me even though I say I prefer they AirBnb site. 

Hasn’t been 24 hours yet. Can only imagine what the next 2 days will bring. Yikes. 

Nothing terrible but I would not want to host them again so it got me wondering what happens when I answer NO to that. 
What purpose does it serve. Anyone know? 

31 Replies 31

Bummer!

Todd674
Level 1
Cypress, TX

We had nearly $9000 in theft and damages from a guest. They give you the runaround for nearly a month and requiring documents that are impossible to get - a police report with the guests full name and do not provide the guests full name. They give some link for the police to log into. We went to Harris county downtown police station and spoke with every single person in charge there. No one knows anything about Airbnb's mysterious link let alone a password for it. All we can provide is the guests first name in the police report. This is not good enough for them. Its obviously a way out for them not to have to pay out the reimbursement request.

The guest even admitted in the correspondence that he stole from us and stated he put those items back. Which he of course did not.

Feel free to speak with the the customer service 3rd party service in India, there is no one else to speak to only some anonymous email from (reimbursements). They barely respond to any questions and only give vague details about what they are requiring from you.

DO NOT HOST WITH AIRBNB YOU WILL BE ON OUR OWN WITH THEFT AND SERIOUS DAMAGES. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR HOME INSURANCE TOO. I have heard that everyone is switching to other services, now I see why.