“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is under review

Answered!

“Your payment cannot be processed because your account is under review

I have been try to book a spot for almost two weeks and I continue getting the same message “payment cannot be processed” I have used multiple card I have used PayPal , I have used Apple Cash, I’ve used PayPal but I get the same error, I even called my bank while simultaneously, attempting the payment and my bank said they don’t see an attempt, it’s clearly a glitch in Airbnb payment processor , but I still haven’t got a straight answer from all the customer agents I spoke , I was to make two bookings before but now when I need one I can’t 

1 Best Answer

I have say  the turnaround time was swift , maybe a day after I professed the issued it was fixed I really appreciate the Airbnb team , I was frustrated in the beginning but Airbnb’s staff remained patient and was able to resolve my issue, and I was able to book a reservation, so again thank you. 

View Best Answer in original post

34 Replies 34
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Zheng49 👋

Thanks so much for tagging me into this conversation. The Community Team is dedicated to supporting hosts in a different capacity than customer support. This community forum serves as a platform to facilitate meaningful conversations among hosts, encouraging open discussions about topics that matter to Airbnb hosts. Our goal is to foster a space that is respectful, constructive, and encourages host-to-host interactions.

I just wondered if you are facing these issues, or offering feedback? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 🦋

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

"I just wondered if you are facing these issues, or offering feedback? "

@Rebecca 

I am offering feedback in this case. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much for clarifying @Zheng49 😊 

We're a great team here on the Community Center, and we read every comment that is left. Feedback is always best given directly to Airbnb but we do pick up on things and pass them through to the relevant team if it's necessary. 

-----

@Rebecca I am having the same issue. Account under review. Can you please help?

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Michael9165 👋

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue. Have you reached out to Airbnb Support?

If not, you head to this link (https://www.airbnb.ie/help/article/1542) you'll be able to reach the Support Team. 

Hope this helps, 
Rebecca 🌟

-----