Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review. Please try again later.

Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review. Please try again later.

I have a trip planned in multiple cities, the first city was booked successfully, but when I tried to book the second location I received this message /Your payment cannot be processed because your account is currently under review. Please try again later. Can someone please support me?

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hi @Jaafari0 

You will need to call the Airbnb customer services for your country . We are a community of hosts and guests so can't help with technical issues I'm afraid.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Jaafari0, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center, where Hosts and guests come together to share advice based on their experiences 😀

As our experienced Host Helen has suggested, have you reached out to the support team to get their advice? In case you find it useful, here is the link where you can reach them.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad