account login problem

Dori1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

account login problem

Hello dear AirBnb Community,

I am writing on behalf of a friend - who cannot login to her account using her email. which is quite strange.

to clarify - she keeps getting emails from AirBnb with notifications, but cannot login to AirBnB website, and when trying, getting the message of "Invalid email" - and trying to recover using the Forgot my Password option, the reposnse is "No account exists for [...]".

just to clarify - the email we're using is definetly the email she used to login in the past, and it is definetly the same email to which she is getting the current notifications - so it's definetly in the AirBnB system.. 

In addition to your thoughts on this, is there a way to contact the website admin in some way for these type of login issues?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dori

85 Replies 85

I've just discovered I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

B

Call Airbnb customer  service for heip

Am in the UK, cannot find any way of contacting airbnb do you know a number/email? My husband's airbnb email address is now extinct and he can't log in to his account to change it.  After an hour of trying we are totally stuck - and fed up as you can imagine!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Pauline-And-Miles0,

Welcome to the Community Center. I am sorry to hear of your frustration here. 

You are in the right place, there is lots of information on how to reach the Support Team here, firstly if you use the search bar found on every board and type 'Contact' this will show you details, I would also recommend taking a look at this Community Guide (created by a host in the CC) on the different ways to reach them. 

I hope you get you account all back up and running again. 

Lizzie 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Dear Airbnbs, I need some help rather urgently. I have two accomodations beeing offered at airbnb since two years. Even receiving messages from airbnb customers recently and beeing able to answer them directly via e-mail I can not open the sites of my locations to work with my advertisements. The calendary is not shown as well. Neither my e-mail-adress nor my password have been changed. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance... 

Beatrice

If you have ANY phone numbers for Airbnb, I'd love to have them.  Am stuck in Europe and cannot login ~ even asking to reset password, they respond that they emailed me with password reset, but after 3 days of that same response AND NO EMAILS, I have to give up.

WhaT is their phone number?

What number does use to phone airbnb?

Lorna

Hi

I have an account on my iPhone which wouldn’t connect...I rebooted my phone and everything worked??????

I’m looking at the dates on these posts and wondering what on earth they’re doing to make it so difficult to log in to an original account.  It’s 2024 now and I’m having the same problems! 

MaryJane9
Level 2
Washington, VA

What is going on with this recent development?   I am ignoring daily inquiries and requests.  Not very good for business!!!!!

Mary Jane, I had the same problem - there is no other solution than enter airbnb via for example Google Chrome. The problem is Safari... I could not work with my sites for some weeks until I found this solution. Now everything works fine...

Best regards

Beatrice from Brazil

For me, it first began failing in Firefox, so I went to Chrome.  Then it failed there, so I went to Edge. Then that began failing. 

Then I learned that a workaround is to place you browser into private/incognito mode.  That fixed it. 

This suggests that the problem is like cookies that the web site has saved with your browser.  Probably, deleting cookies (via browser settings) would fix the problem as well, but I haven't tried that. 

Leo ***

Donna239
Level 1
Tewantin, Australia

you can request  a call back thru email 

Glenys7
Level 1
Swakopmund, Namibia

Hi, I am expreciencing the same problem. Any solutions? As I have changed my password several times in the last while. So much so I don't know which one will work next.