account login problem

Dori1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

account login problem

Hello dear AirBnb Community,

I am writing on behalf of a friend - who cannot login to her account using her email. which is quite strange.

to clarify - she keeps getting emails from AirBnb with notifications, but cannot login to AirBnB website, and when trying, getting the message of "Invalid email" - and trying to recover using the Forgot my Password option, the reposnse is "No account exists for [...]".

just to clarify - the email we're using is definetly the email she used to login in the past, and it is definetly the same email to which she is getting the current notifications - so it's definetly in the AirBnB system.. 

In addition to your thoughts on this, is there a way to contact the website admin in some way for these type of login issues?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dori

85 Replies 85
Sue899
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Yip thats me too. I cant Login to make a promised comment on a wonderful setting in the Bay Of Plenty , NZ at Sadhu's Guest House. Help me please ...Air BNB 

. Sue perry

Sue899
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Actually this is insane! Look how many of us there are. One puts in the correct user name and password and even with Chrome it doesnt work.

Wouldnt it be great to set up another airBNB -type website since they dont care a toot if we can communicate or not! 

Sue899
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

YOO HOO... HIYA>>>> ANYONE There from Air bnB ... Hulllooooooeeee????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

No this is a community forum for hosts and guests @Sue899 .

If you want to contact Airbnb have a look at the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of the forum you are posting in. 

Goree0
Level 1
Sarasota, FL

I need to communicate with my host and I can't seem to get to the login page.  Help!!

Nigel159
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Been having problems last couple of weeks anyone know why

Edith442
Level 1
Lake Elsinore, CA

I was able to login and I gave them my credit card but I can not make my reservation due to of lock phone verification process

I keep getting emails from AirBnb with notifications, but I can not finilize my reservation into AirBnB website, and when trying, getting the message of "Invalid phone Try again" I have been trying for 4 consecutive days with out succeed 

I requested for help many times and many way , still nobody help me.

I have also always problem to log in. I recive mails but cannot answer because of those problems. On the app it is working ??

hello I have always been able to log into my account by just putting airbnb into my Safari toolbar this has stopped letting me in have spoken to airbnb a couple of times no help, they have asked me to download google chrome this hasn't helped and i have never had to do this before I am really worried I cannot respond to by guest bookings and i maybe losing work.

ed me to download google chrome but this is not helping either  can anyone help? I am worried 

Judy62
Level 2
Lyme, CT

Does one have to have a gmail account?  I don't and it seems diffficult to get on from Safari.

Hi ,

Google the Airb&b customer service, they will help you. This is what I did in the past. They are really good at helping members. Communications has to to be through the airb&b website for your protection.