airbnb resolution center / slow responses

Answered!
Tracy559
Level 2
Las Vegas, NV

airbnb resolution center / slow responses

Did anyone notice that Airbnb's resolution center become super slow/unresponsive for the past few weeks? 

I have two reimbursement requests, one was submitted on Apr 25th, and haven't got a result yet. The sup[port ambassador kept taking days off and reply me a few days later without any updates. 

Another request was submitted on May 7th, and the same thing there. After gathering my evidence, the representative took days off and just came back. 

is this some new strategy they're doing? 

does anyone have the same experiences as me? 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tracy559,

Since it has been a few days since your last post in our Community, I wanted to check in and ask if you have heard from the support team regarding the reimbursement request sent on April 25th.

Please keep us updated.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tracy559,

Since it has been a few days since your last post in our Community, I wanted to check in and ask if you have heard from the support team regarding the reimbursement request sent on April 25th.

Please keep us updated.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad