What Hosts are saying

I am looking for similar advice on how to have a review removed. I’ve had 55, 5 star reviews. I had a guest stay over the Easter holiday. She commented that her family didn’t have room for her, but then space opened up. She invited 7 other guests to the p... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hello, after 3 years and 60ish 5 star reviews, we had our first awful experience. The guest is falsely claiming a 2” scratch on their car was caused by my child’s bicycle, in an attempt to get a free 3-night holiday stay. There are lots of reasons it’s ...
    I recently heard from a friend about their horrific experiences with Airbnb support for a cancellation. As a long time Airbnb super host I was terribly embarrassed and didn't understand what they were experiencing. Until I needed some support myself with ... Latest reply by Marie8425
    Long story short, the guest is obviously trying to abuse us. Got a message stating that pool guy came and told them not to use the pool for about an hour to let the chemical circulate. Spoke to pool guy and my camera feeds and the guests were on their way... Latest reply by Danny627