What Hosts are saying

Hi All, I have a guest who would like to book for 51 nights, I understand that Airbnb only take payment up front for the first month, I’m worried that the guest won’t continue paying as I have an expensive 4 nights in the middle of March at Cheltenham rac... Latest reply by Breanna
    Three times now a customer confirmed a booking with a credit card that turned out to be invalid. Not sure what the scam is, but the name and email doesn't match up, and I get ghosted shortly after. Are they trying to get in and rob the place? Seems a litt... Latest reply by Breanna
    Have a cabin in Jasper Arkansas/off gridguest checked in and power ran out. Trying to find a place for them to stay tonight and tomorrow night close to this cabin. The Smith Mountain Road area. Off HWY 7. Can anyone help us out. Latest reply by Sophia
    Hi I am new to hosting (approx 1 month) and I am trying to add a second property. The problem is I am trying to make it a 4 night minimum but it is saying I am hosting long term 90 days minimum? Could someone please help me and tell me how to change this ... Latest reply by Breanna
    I couldn't book homestay using my cards, i have tried with different active cards but the problem remains. I think the possible problem is due to the zip code I entered. FYI I'm from Malaysia Ipoh Perak using zip code 30020. Please help to solve the probl... Latest reply by Helen3