What Hosts are saying

Hi I made a booking and was told my confirmation would be sent to an email.addeess that I no longer use - I didn't realize I had not updated my email address on the airbnb website. So I can't get the message from host whether the booking is confirmed. Ca... Latest reply by Paula
    Hi , If some one can advice about if guest does not follow the house rule how can we handle such situation. To specify my issue two guests who stayed and had left lot of cigarette smell in the property even if it was clearly identified its NO smoking flat... Latest reply by Jennifer1897
    Hi I’ve just had my guest ask to move out to another property as my property is next door to a refurbishment that I was not aware of . I’ve agreed to him cancelling through Airbnb but I’ve now lost 2 weeks rental , can I claim this on insurance through Ai... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi. I recently had a guest ask for me to pick his girlfriend up some flowers for her bday. I wanted to say no. I’m busy enough being a mum and working to be his concierge service. But I also didn’t want it to impact my star rating. So I agreed and gave hi... Latest reply by Guy991
    I am going to preface this by saying that until this experience (I've used AirBnB in many countries), I've said nothing but positive things about everywhere I've stayed and all of the hosts. I would like to share a little warning for anyone considering st... Latest reply by Kia272