What Hosts are saying

My family (my husband, me, and our daughter) booked a night stay in Prescott, AZ, over the Veteran's Day weekend. After we got home, I received a surprising message from the host to request a reimbursement for $200. She claimed she had to call a professio... Latest reply by Vy34
    I accepted a booking in August for next week and only now have I realised they are only prob 20. I does say on my listing the lead guest must be 25. Am I in my right to cancel or should I of asked before I booked. I’m new to this so learning all the time.... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Airbnb Hosts! My name is Becca and I have had an active property with Airbnb since 2018. I have a question regarding the lockbox code. 1) How often do you change the code 2) Do you ever fear if a guest is unhappy with their stay (let's face it,... Latest reply by Wd2
    I have never booked thru airbnb so this is all new to me. I am looking at a hotel/resort which also has suites that can be purchased. The owners of these are renting them out at a large discount( with all fees) as compared to booking a similar room on the... Latest reply by Jeff2672
    Hello , I have a guest that brought 2 dogs which I accepted with no charge and gust told me the dogs will be in the cage will he is at work but that is not happing the dogs left free around the house leaving hair on bed which is creating cleaning problem,... Latest reply by Helen3