What Hosts are saying

Hi, I would like to book this villa, but I am scared that it might be a scam. ** It is perfect for what what we need. But I was nearly scammed on Booking.com so I am being really cautious! Please let me know your thoughts. **[Identifiable listing in... Latest reply by Bob297
    My recent guests for my camper use the community showers in the campsite. Then they left. They texted me telling me they forgot to bring the towels back to the camper.Should I do an air cover claim or should I charge them and if I do how do I do that?Also... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I'm baffled. I recently had a guest stay in my house, who has just left me a review. I'm a bit upset, if I'm honest. I try not to take things to heart, but I've been an Airbnb host and guest multiple times and always go the extra mile to either make gu... Latest reply by Deirdre161
    I would like Airbnb to include a cancellation policy that says if the guest cancels and then someone else books the airbnb for the cancelled dates, the first guest gets his/her money back for as many days as the new guest is staying that overlaps with t... Latest reply by Fred13