What Hosts are saying

I have a potential new booking for a new Air b&b guest, joined 2023, no reviews and their name is "Nn". They want to stay for the month of December and with no reviews or profile to work from, I am concerned that there is more to the trip than at first g... Latest reply by Heather289
    First time Airbnb guest here. We booked an apartment in London for 6 nights. First night we wake up in the morning to a door lock knob that falls off and we are locked in. No response from the host. After about 3 hours we start yelling for help out the ... Latest reply by Heather289
    My question is. What is the protocol and is it legal for Airbnb to give me no reason and no notification of why my listing has been suspended.. And with my four phone calls to customer support. And six emails to the safety department I was still left comp... Latest reply by Danielle1054
    We have a small airbnb that is super nice and new. It stays booked. We have the opportunity to purchase another. It is on the water with a dock and beautiful lot. However it is across from train tracks that operate about 6 times a day and sometimes at... Latest reply by Lisa7699
    I have been renting places from Airbnb for over ten years and have been very happy with all my stays. I have referred many people I know to some of the fantastic places I have rented. This past August, I booked a place out of state for myself and my 76-ye... Latest reply by Bhumika