What Hosts are saying

I had a guest recently that gave me 1 star review in all categories. the story is before they could check in, they wanted to change their booking from 2 nights to one night. I told them that they are literally checking-in couple of hours - i said it in a ... Latest reply by Robert7271
    När jag markerade en vecka i oktober som tillgängliga och sen markerar en annan vecka som tillgänglig förblir datumen i andra veckan överkryssade men hela rutan är svartmarkerad och går inte att avmarkera. Hur jag än klickar får jag inte andra veckan till... Latest reply by Paula
    I'm getting into my first full year of hosting with 48 reviews and a 5 star rating. Now, I wasn't expecting to keep a 5 star rating forever but, what I don't understand is this.... Just today a guest left me a 4 overall rating, dropping my rating to 4.98... Latest reply by Fabiana310
    Airbnb is allowing guests at my West Maui property to cancel without penalty and refusing to payout. They will also not say how long they will do that for. Despite the perception in the media that Wesxt Maui is closed, my property is ready for this guest ...
    Hi we had a guest stay with us for 3 months on the the second month the guest broke the toilet along with the 0 ring in the toilet. The guest never said anything until the ceiling came down. We went in Cleaned everything up and thought we had fixed the t... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I recently stayed in an Airbnb as a guest. However, I am also a superhost. It was communicated with the host of the Airbnb that there would be 8 guests and 1 infant in the home. 30 minutes after check in the host texted me demanding money and stated that ... Latest reply by RoniSue0
    We are still dealing with this issue with customer support, but we had an awful experience in the remote area around Olympic national park with 2 terrible hosts. We were looking to do some glamping in RVs in the area and planned to spend 2 nights in Por... Latest reply by Andrew-And-Amy2
    Hey everybody,we are desperate and struggling very much with one of our recent stays. The host claims false damage in the apartment of €1.200,-. We have already denied the claim as well as replied to Airbnb and the host.Unfortunately, Airbnb has already s... Latest reply by Mar125