What Hosts are saying

Are your guests normally free to use air conditioning at any temperature and throughout the year? What is the temperature you consider appropriate inside the house? Have you ever had problems with guests and air conditioning? I ask because in the past g... Latest reply by Ben138
    Hello I have a guest that is looking for a place. They have extended their trip but unfortunately I have another reservation so cannot extend their stay. Anyone have something February 17 - 22, 2024 in the Marco Island FL area? Latest reply by Kaben0
    Hi everyone. This is my first post on here I wondered if anyone could relate here, so I had a lady try book my property a few weeks back for two guests and a dog unfortunately at her end she wasn't able to make the payment via airbnb, I contacted air bnb ... Latest reply by Lucy993
    Hello! I am a frequent guest at Airbnb's and have had many great experiences. However, air fresheners are the worst greeting when I first I arrive at a new one. My sinuses start to close, and I feel like I am having a bad reaction to all of them. I have o... Latest reply by Sarah5582