What Hosts are saying

I have a vacation condo rental. There is a big concert this weekend and have a 5 day booking with 2 guests. We are ground floor and I received a call from my neighbor at 12:30am that my guest walked into his unit and went to the bathroom was so out of it ... Latest reply by Kelli8
    We just had a guest check out who stayed with his family of 3 for almost a full month. He was very friendly and we talked to him a lot and he was very respectful. He checked out today and asked us to look around and showed us that he cleaned the place, re... Latest reply by Robbie131
    I have lost my mobile phone and been locked out of our Gmail account so I am unable to access my Airbnb account that I am currently unable to access and have a current booking through. The number associated with my email is also outdated which I hadn't re... Latest reply by Bhumika
    On January 3rd, I reported a situation with a guest who had a party the night before at our property and had broken into one of our vacant units to allow their guest to stay there without our permission.They caused thousand in damage and refunds given to ... Latest reply by Anabelle11