What Hosts are saying

Had a guest that tried to get a full refund a day before staying. Then when they realized they wouldn’t be refunded they stayed 1 night and then request a full refund because it was “dusty”. I had my cleaner there the day before and she sent photos. How d... Latest reply by Debbie210
    Hi there, AirBnb family! Hope you're all doing great. I am trying to find out any Bnb in Ahmedabad, Gujrat, India. But I am not able to find any. I want to watch the cricket match between India and Pakistan which is included in the ICC Men's CWC 2023. Can... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I own and operate a growing luxury str biz. Currently we have twenty luxury homes, and growing… problem is, I’m unable to focus on growing to 100 properties bc I’m constantly buried in the weeds. Need an experienced co host (preferably super host status) ... Latest reply by Luxury-Family0
    Dear Airbnb,I have been a consistent Airbnb guest for over 10 years with over 200 reviews. I am a pet deliverer, and I stay regularly at pet friendly airbnbs all over the country. My account is currently frozen and I am unable to make any reservations and... Latest reply by Breanna