What Hosts are saying

Ever since I listed my apartment on Airbnb I have had no guests to book my apartment. I don't know what to do and its sad. Can I know what to do to get guests book my apartment or what you guys did to get guests book your apartment? Latest reply by Patricia2526
    I live in an industrial area. We don't get many (any) tourists but lots of people come here to do contract work especially nurses and construction workers. My first guest is a construction worker who is here on a job that could last up to 2 years. He w... Latest reply by Joyce607
    Hi members, I need some advice please.I want to cancel a few reservations at my bnb as I have a potential long term tenant that wants to rent the place for 4 months but I can't unless the 3 bookings I have are canceled . Question for you all: is there any... Latest reply by Vedad2
    Has anyone had any luck unsuspending a listing? It's over 100 F/38 C here daily and I cancelled reservations after a guest complained about the a/c unit malfunctioning. It took 3 days to get a tech out, and I cancelled all the reservations in the interim.... Latest reply by Claire337
    Can anyone help clarify please? I notice on guests ratings, which you can only find through your inbox when you click on details for the booking, that they have 4 options, Overall Rating, Cleanliness, Communication and Observance of House Rules. Whenever ... Latest reply by Michelle3570
    • OVERALL Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 09.13.57.png
    • GUESTS REVIEW STARS Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 09.24.24.png
    I’m a new host and we have had our fair share of lessons learned, but that aside the experience has been great. However, recently someone reach out, telling me that they had accidentally sent a package to our home and would like to be contacted when it ar... Latest reply by Natalie1170