What Hosts are saying

We recently had a guest who stayed at our cabin. The area has been having mice activity. We made contact with her when we heard others talking about recent activity. She told us she was and we immediately sent over our property manager to begin treatme... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello! A disaster! I am hosting a family of 6 in my own house ( I keep the master to myself but they have full access to the rest of the house).They texted me a morning stating they had woken up to a flooded bathroom : the toilet on the first floor had o... Latest reply by Basha0
    Hi Airbnb, I am a host, I would like to ask regards room allocation after the guest requested a booking and the host accepted the reservation.later on we found the issue of the villa as something broken and need time to fix and it not gonna finish on the ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Afternoon, just looking for a little advice please. I'm pretty new to this, just 2 months in but made up I've got super host already with 18 5* reviews and a 4* (due to downstairs bathroom). Had a booking made in June for last night 6 guests, I can honest... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0