What Hosts are saying

Hi, I had a guest who demanded a refund with no grounds to do so, both ourselves and Airbnb rejected the refund request. He then left us a retaliatory review, which Airbnb immediately has taken down. I wonder, can the guest leave a new different review ag... Latest reply by Iñigo36
    Hi and welcome, its wonderful to be able to make a difference and give somone that special holiday that they may have been looking forward to for months. I wanted to rech out to all hosts in Kerala, there are lovely people doing this business, and I alwa... Latest reply by Helen744
    Good evening I've received an email and SMS from exchange4free, regarding my air bnb payment. I am a new host and still learning as I go along. In the email and text a link was sent requesting for me to sign a mandate. With so many fraudulent activities h... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Has anyone comped someone's stay? Our guests had an unfortunate event occur while at our home and it was very stressful for them and we don't want them to be charged. Any idea how we do this? Can we contact Airbnb directly, do they have a phone number so ... Latest reply by Dawn241