What Hosts are saying

I am now already in a +10 day discussion with Airbnb on an issue of available days that are being switched to ' not active' in the calendar, at a frequency of 1 per day, every day. The Airbnb manager and VRBO ** is ignoring the seriousness of what's goin... Latest reply by Helen744
    Hi there, I’m hoping someone will be able to assist me. I have a guest who would like to stay in my property commencing tomorrow. The property is available and the calendar is free. I am wanting to provide a ‘special offer’ to the guest however, I’m unab... Latest reply by Joelle43
    I booked an Airbnb for a 3 day vacation (booked at 11:30am), arrive Monday, check out Wednesday. When I booked, I messaged the host expressing my excitement to be able to get to the beach this year. (background: it is our "baby moon", and we haven't been ... Latest reply by Helen744
    Αν κάποιος μείνει στο σπίτι και ενώ έχει φύγει δεν έχει στείλει το ΑΦΜ του τι γίνεται με το τάξις; [Translated by OCM]What happens if someone doesn't send you VAT number and VAT number? How do I report it to Taxis? If someone stays at home and while th... Latest reply by Paula