What Hosts are saying

I have lost my mobile phone and been locked out of our Gmail account so I am unable to access my Airbnb account that I am currently unable to access and have a current booking through. The number associated with my email is also outdated which I hadn't re... Latest reply by Bhumika
    On January 3rd, I reported a situation with a guest who had a party the night before at our property and had broken into one of our vacant units to allow their guest to stay there without our permission.They caused thousand in damage and refunds given to ... Latest reply by Anabelle11
    Hi...my husband and I are newbies in the Airbnb platform. We are hosting our 4th family in our Puerto Rico winter vacation home. This guest is puzzling us, and we hope to pick your brain for advise. This guest, arrives to Puerto Rico SJU Airport with w... Latest reply by Sonia1589
    We have an interesting / stressful situation. Our property was reserved by a guest's "benefactor". The guest arrived and began checking in. They asked for the house rules (she was a young 21 year old lady, with 2 young men accompanying her). I told h... Latest reply by Alex10424
    Hi I have a host asking us to pay £900 for a white small stain on their terrace. The argument:1. its plastic (can’t be repainted). 2. Basically they will replace the whole thing. I don’t think it’s reasonable. People don’t replace their terraces for red s... Latest reply by Ina32378