What Hosts are saying

I tried to make a reservation and was asked to upload a selfie and a photo of my passport. 8 hours later my reservation was deleted as the verification had not taken place. So I re-booked the accomodation. They asked me to re-upload an image of my passpor... Latest reply by Johan1710
    I get the following message after I submit payment: " How Can we help you?Only use this form if you’re unable to complete this security check using another option—it can take several days to get back into your account if you need our help " Does not make... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi all, We are looking to park our car in Oslo for a few nights, but we're having a nightmare booking anywhere in advance. One thing that I had considered was to approach an AirBNB host to establish whether they would allow us to use their garage, obvious... Latest reply by Sybe
    So a rental was canceled 30 minutes after booking. The user misread the dates. The airbnb and host is refusing a refund but has reposted the listing for the date. And is refusing to message the renter. Talking to you ** in Topshsm Maine. **[Name hidd... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi everyone, I recently tried to book a place for my long-awaited travel in the UK(after 2 years of no traveling) over the new year, but my booking got rejected due to "higher safety risks such as parties".I never had this notice before and also never he... Latest reply by Mike2969
    Guests booked for two people sharing one room but then messaged asking for 2 car parking spaces? On arrival they signed the registration for 2 guests sharing one room but asked for a second set of keys. On departure two bedrooms had been used, all the tow... Latest reply by Gifty5