What Hosts are saying

So is Airbnb going to help these girls out or not? Are you literally going to flake on your promise or are you going to help these women who are stuck in San Diego because you couldn’t be bothered to Vet the person who claimed to own the property. ** **... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi. We are travelling to Barbados this summer and saw a comment about the 10% government tax on holiday rentals. Is this included in our AIRBNB rental price or is it an additional amount paid after the property rental? Latest reply by Gillian399
    Airbnb allows guests to change the name on their profile. I believe this should be linked to their “Identity Verified” flag in the profile and also disable IB until they request a new ID verification to match their profile name. Backstory: had a guest boo... Latest reply by Jason132
    Hi , I have less booking than last year , as we do provide all the guest needs and we had lowered our rates as well but still have less booking and reviews. Pls help us , any suggestions? Latest reply by Lily504
    Dear IT support team, i hope you will read sometimes what hosts writing here. I would like you to add "edit" button to the hosts section where guests leave reviews and hosts leave replays on them. We are just humans and we make mistakes, wrong grammar, ... Latest reply by Kia272
    So as the headline states, I have a guest leaving after only 2 days into a 7 day reservation, they are asking for some of their money back, officially I am not obligated to do that based on my "5-day moderate" cancellation policy, however if I don't won't... Latest reply by Valerie1313